check it out !! rockfordfosgate p2

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
massive magnet......................
RF-P2_001.jpg

or is it lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes:

RF-P2_002.jpg

I always wondered this but never got my hands on one to see....if the mag was actually that big people would love em....i had a pair of P1s back in the day and i knew the P2s couldnt be that much of a bigger mag.

how would it be false advertisement? did they advertise it with a *whatever* size mag, and then it's found to be much smaller? or is it just meant to trick you into thinking it's bigger than it is? if the latter, there's nothing "falsely advertised" about it.

not the point. average joe walks into a rf dealer sees price and size of mag...... he gonna buy it. they make the subs look like what they are not to sell more.

Maybe the magnet is small because they were shooting for a high Qts. What are the specs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.