Cheapest 1000 watts out there

I would say memphis makes some of the best budget sub amplifiers that I have ever used. The secret is DO NOT buy them online! Find an "authorized dealer" to buy your amp from. Half the stuff online is crap (regardless of the name brand) because it's either "B" stock or refurbed. I have had the same memphis M class amp in my truck for the last 6 years w/no problems. I also beat the crap out of it. the shop i work at sells a ton of memphis product and we don't have any issues with the quality of that brand. The only amps that I like more than the memphis are the JL audio slash series and the ARC Audio amps.-Kevin
Either you are very lucky or I am extremely unlucky. Then again, I live in a state that probably has the worst highways and streets in the nation.

i got a crunch 1000 watt for $20 super cheap!!!...plus it works great.10/10...nothing is wrong with it...100% good

My Autotek SM1-1000 was a nice amp. It may not do 1000rms, but it had to be close. My 750.1 SS Autotek did right at 750rms and never dimmed my lights, the SM1-1000 did.......big time.

150 bucks brand new shipped. IMO hard to beat, but that Cadence is nice as well and right at 1000rms and can be had for under 200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.