• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

d77543020
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
stockton ca
Item(s) for Sale: Soundstream vir 7870

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9 out of 10 text 2093903075 for faster response comes with bt mic and iPod cord no remote

2. Specs: comes with bt mic and Ipod cord but no remote easy brake bypass just ground the parking break

* Product Features

Theft Deterrent Front Panel Included!

We've included a detachable security strip into the faceplate that will keep any wanna-be thieves from stealing your VIR-7870. You're welcome! Telescoping Motorized Monitor w/ Angle Memory

To eliminate glare and improve visibility, VIR-7870 has 2-way positioning motors that allow for the perfect viewing angle in virturally every vehicle.

Full Operation Touch Screen Controls

You'll find navigating through the extensive features of VIR-7870 an ease with a tap of the screen to access all menus and settings. TFT-LCD Monitor Backlight by Ultra-Bright LEDs; 400NIT

Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display backlight by energy efficient Light Emitting Diodes is the best in LCD screen technology.

High Definition Digital Display

With a screen resolution of 800 x 480, your movies come to life in high definition quality you'd expect only from your home theater. Ready for Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation

Follow directions to your next destination or one of 12 million points of intrest by adding NAVIBOX-1, powered by NAVTEQ.

Ready for Digital TV Tuner

Catch the morning traffic reports or the kid's favoirte cartoons on the fly with add-on digital broadcast TV tuner DTV-1 or DTV-MH. Digital Media Drive

Play your favorite DVD's, MP4, DIVX, & XVID movies, or MP3 audio files from a DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW discs

Full Control i-Pod Integration

Browse through your iPod and search-out your favorite artists, albums or videos with VIR-7870's iPod interface. Requires IC-2 cable. Mini-USB Port

Connect up to a 16gb flash drive for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.

SDHC Card Reader

Read up to a 16gb SDHC card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer. Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers

Upload up to 1GB of your own images from an SDHC card or USB flash drive to be used as the main menu background or screen saver.

4V Pre-Amp Outputs

You'll find separate front, rear, subwoofer, and line-level rca pre-amp outputs on the back of VIR-7870, all 4V max. Variable subwoofer Level Control

Effortlessly balance the subwoofer volume with a separate sub level control & selectable 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz low-pass filter.

3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Input

Connect the audio output of an auxiliary device like MP3 player or handheld game console for playback through the entire audio system. Second Source A/V Input

Join the outputs of a ceiling mounted or headrest entertainment system to the A/V rca inputs for total systems integration.

Rear View Camera Input

Stay clear of objects your mirrors can't see with a rear view camera connected to the triggered camera input. Your bumper thanks you. Built-in Blue Tooth 2.0

Price: 150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
61a3d911.jpg
6ccd554a.jpg
de6c3c3c.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...