• Participant list

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Clarion VRX755VD 7 in in dash flip out

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This unit needs repair. I had my guy take a look at it and it was a broken face ribbon cable. He removed it, however was unable to get the part through clarion. The old ribbon is attached to the bottom of the unit, if you can find it online and are pretty handy this unit can be repaired for cheap.

High-Tech Fun

The blue illumination reflecting off the VRX755VD's piano-like finish reeks of high-tech innovation. But it's truly what’s in the inside of this in-dash DVD player with fully-motorized 7-inch touch screen that truly speaks to its innovation. DVD changer ready, CD changer ready, TV tuner ready, Surround Sound ready, Sirius ready and, now, iPod ready, the VRX755VD is truly a versatile unit. Also new this year is Clarion's revamped 2 Zone Entertainment feature, which offers more front-seat entertainment options than ever before. It truly is amazing what Clarion can do with this single-DIN multimedia package.

Fully Motorized 7-Inch Widescreen Color LCD

336,960-Pixel Display

Screen Resolution of 1440 × 234

Touch-Panel Control With Soil-Resistant Finish

Excellent Off-Axis Viewing

2 ZONE Entertainment

Single Play DVD Mechanism Plays DVD Video, CD Audio and VCD

Plays MP3-Encoded CDs

Plays CD-Rs and CD-RWs

3-Band Parametric EQ

Magna Bass EX

24-Bit D/A Converter

212 Watts (53 Watts × 4 Channels)

6-Channel RCA Line Level Output

CD Text, CD and Station Titling

IR Remote Control

18FM/6AM Presets

Detachable Control Panel

CeNET Control of Optional DVD and CD Changer, TV tuner, Dolby Digital/dts 5.1ch Processor*, and Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver

Fiber Optic Output for Use With Dolby Digital/dts 5.1-Channel Processor

iPod Control (Requires Additional CCA649/iPod Connecting Cable)

1 A/V Input

Price: 100.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.