Cheap Amp, a wiring kit, and a double din head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My friends g/f wants to add a cheap little bit of bump to her car.

She needs an amp that does 200 watts @ 4 ohms. Because the subwoofer is a SVC 8 ohm and rated for 50-100 watts.

The wiring kit whatever you got that can run the length of her 1992 cutlass ciera supreme.

and a head unit that will fit.

The cheaper the better. She is just a 17 year old girl who wants just a little bit of something.

I know on sonic electronics you can buy super cheap wiring kits for smaller wire, probably cheaper than what youll buy here if you get one with free shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif just a thought

I know on sonic electronics you can buy super cheap wiring kits for smaller wire, probably cheaper than what youll buy here if you get one with free shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif just a thought
kk.

12 gauge wiring kit? LOL all she needs is 100 watts

i got a pink fli trap 10, its a pink 10 in a pink box with a pink amp.. ill sell for $120obo shipped or trade for something.. had in wifes car till she upgraded to 2 12's...

when you keep saying your g/f is just a young girl... it starts to sound like your a perv lol. I have a mtx 6152, does 325 at 4 ohm id ship to ya for like $60.
lol she isn't my girlfriend. she is my friends girlfriend.

hmm that amp will put out plenty of power @ 8 ohms. I will shoot him a text and let him know.

I am surprised more people arent commenting. THis is a great chance for people to unload there small amps.

lol she isn't my girlfriend. she is my friends girlfriend.
hmm that amp will put out plenty of power @ 8 ohms. I will shoot him a text and let him know.

I am surprised more people arent commenting. THis is a great chance for people to unload there small amps.
or im in Madison if you wanted to do a pickup and verify it works firsthand.

or im in Madison if you wanted to do a pickup and verify it works firsthand.
Ummm I will let you know. He hasnt texted me back.

And just so everyone knows. I am not looking for a sub. I got that covered for her. She just needs the rest

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.