Changing SN

Alright, in all seriousness how the frackles do I changer my sn? I remember reading something about some mysterious section in the user settings but I'm hazing no luck finding it.

go to "settings" on top right hand of you monitor, go to "edit profile" under "my setting" on the left hand side. should be midway down your screen "username change-optional" hope this helps

go to "settings" on top right hand of you monitor, go to "edit profile" under "my setting" on the left hand side. should be midway down your screen "username change-optional" hope this helps
How did I not see that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.