Changed Mind NVX900.5 Is Out

Really! OK thanks for going to all that effort.
I knew I would get a better picture from you guys than random public reviews, but 20+% unhappy, that is a significant number so I thought I better check with the experts.
yeah many of these peeps don't know how to wire amp or wired sub outta phase.. OR SET SS FILTER AT 80HZ cause they don't know what one is and it don't make bass lol..

$150 for the nvx is a good deal, you need to throw out the misconceptions about bass attenuation out the window..that's not how amplifiers work. the only time ive ever heard of that is from early brazilians because, stated simply, they werent designed for it.

you also need to keep in mind it's 500w on the sub channel, after rise expect less than that. it's just not the same as having a 1-2k mono amp

That sounds promising to me when you have already checked it is proven working. is the bass boost attenuation as bad as others are on yours?
Have you sold to others on this forum?
Yes, once I think. Oddly another 5 channel, Soundstream. I have an excellent Ebay rating. No big deal either way. Just thought I'd pass it along. They are always good to have around. Versatile and small.

Yes, once I think. Oddly another 5 channel, Soundstream. I have an excellent Ebay rating. No big deal either way. Just thought I'd pass it along. They are always good to have around. Versatile and small.
I am feeling a little better about the amp. There is good feedback for it on here and on DIY. Are you Charles.beener on there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

robert J

robert J
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
robert J