Cerwin vega?

Participant count
  • Participant list

maniackilla
10+ year member

cout<<"c++";
Here's my problem. I own a 97 explorer and a box for 2 12's. The box is sealed and has about 1.5 cubic whatever per chamber. i am on a tight budget. I already have an 8 gauge amp kit run in the explorer. I know i can afford 2 vega 12's *(the hed series.) Or i can buy jbl's low end of 12's off ike sound and still have food on the table. ill have about 150 to 200 for the amp. I'm open to any help, i just need some bass, i want the ladies hounding on me. -rico swavey

Originally posted by maniackilla Here's my problem. I own a 97 explorer and a box for 2 12's. The box is sealed and has about 1.5 cubic whatever per chamber. i am on a tight budget. I already have an 8 gauge amp kit run in the explorer. I know i can afford 2 vega 12's *(the hed series.) Or i can buy jbl's low end of 12's off ike sound and still have food on the table. ill have about 150 to 200 for the amp. I'm open to any help, i just need some bass, i want the ladies hounding on me. -rico swavey
how much are you paying per sub?

Originally posted by maniackilla im paying about 70 bucks per sub
hmm, you might try and looking around a little if you want, you can probably find some better subs for the price...Perhaps some Kicker Comp vrs or other brands, as the brands you want leave much to be desired IMO.

well I do agree with snow83, but they are trying to come up in the game. They sound okay but me personaly I would not buy them because the last line of subs they had

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.