Cerwin Vega Stroker or Kicker L7

which version of the stroker? I dont know too much about the new style ones but Im pretty sure the old school ones would give them a run for their money, but Im not expert on them, Ive also only heard the 18" stroker version, none of the 12" ones . . .

I dont care if he is talking about the new or old model. Common sense tells me that a pair of 12s have much more potential of being louder, than a single 10 or 12. No brainer....

I dont care if he is talking about the new or old model. Common sense tells me that a pair of 12s have much more potential of being louder, than a single 10 or 12. No brainer....
Depends on wattage. A friend of mine has a single audiobahn 12 that hits harder than his brother's 15. not too sure on the amps though but I know they're the same company.

Wattage doenst play as big as a role as you think. I would take double the cone area over double the power any day of the week. Furthermore your post was pretty useless, given the fact thatyour friend and his brother have different cars. On another note, your friends box may have been built better for all I know. The fact is, dual 12 setups have much more potential than a single 10 or 12. Hands down. thread/

well yea the pair of xyz brand with be louder than the single 10 or 12, but I was figuring he meant a pair of strokers vs a pair of xyz brand, size for size, it would depend on a lot of things which would be louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.