Northeast Region Central Nj Meet This Weekend!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
post here if you wanna do a quick impromptu meet...i know its gonna be cold but will hopefully get to be around 40...

azbass, myself and redlineaccord are in..

meet will be somewhere near Freehold, Bricktown, Manasquan

haha dude off 35 near the beach is my town....do google maps for Manasquan you know where its at...we could do it at the Squan inlet if your wanting to take pics...youd have some crazy backdrops

im over in edison but i got nothings...lol

gimmi a few months and ill get some stuff together... maybe a bigger meet later in the year...more summer time, go to like a park and have a bbq and stuff

can we just split the difference come somewhere by me....in like halfway between freehold and azbass down in brick.....im in manasquan lets do it tomorrow

well as of right now its only me and you....redlineaccord cant make it hes busy and i dunno about the other 2 people that have posted here...my new box is going in tomorrow...9.3 is out...6.5 is bulit and going in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.