Central Jersey

Mongojerry36
10+ year member

Im looking for a place to get speakers installed, a headunit and my subwoofers mounted to my trunk. I live in Mercer and Ive been to Sound Automotive in Hamilton but they are too expensive, 6th Ave in East Brunswick but they dont know what they are talkin about (they try to sell me caps everytime i go in there) and I used to use Tweeter, but they got rid of their car audio dep.

Mercer County area...im from east windsor

You can come to the Tweeter in Oxford Valley, we'll be more then happy to help you out. We aren't that far from the Lawrenceville store 15-20 min's up route 1. Come by or call us 215-750-6506.

Take Rt 1 South to the Oxford Valley exit. Got off at that exit and make a left at the light.

Once you make the left you will be on Oxford Valley Rd.

Go up 2 lights, you will see hotels on your right.

Once you come up to the 2nd light we are a couple 100 ft on the right hand side.

If you make it to the 3rd light you've gone to far.

PM nismos14....

Excellent installer, has been doing it all for over 10 years...

he is experienced in many types of equipment, brands, companies...

Man is practically an audio lookup kiosk...

ok sweet....the first thing i would do would be to mount the subs in my trunk cuz theyve been sliding everywhere.

I dont have a headunit yet cuz i dont have the money right now.

How much would u mount the subs for?

And how much would it be to install speakers and or maybe Second Skin??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...