Southwest Region Central California Bass Heads Unite Meet

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

I'm a DB drag. Bass race judge and have a show scheduled in salinas on the 22nd for DB drag and bass race. Looking to do another show on the 29th of sept as well. Just need a venue to have it at. Anyone interested. Call me at 650-483-4312. Jim

I'm a DB drag. Bass race judge and have a show scheduled in salinas on the 22nd for DB drag and bass race. Looking to do another show on the 29th of sept as well. Just need a venue to have it at. Anyone interested. Call me at 650-483-4312. Jim
Where at in salinas!? and how much is entry fee! I really want to see what my new setup does on the meter.

Forsure. Ill have to post something up on the SMD site, even tho i came from that site to here because it is hard to get a honest clear answer from anyone.... =[

me and a buddy are going to go to the salinas bass race. so ill see you there mylows! and one else thats on this thread that may be there! hopefully meet a few guys and get some more people thatll be down for the meet.

For sure! cant wait! Now, got a handful of guys for the meet, kinda wanna get more so that it is worth it for the guys that are coming from a long ways away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.