Southwest Region Central California Bass Heads Unite Meet

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Just held the meet last weekend. It was an awesome time and pretty cool to just chill with a group of people who are into car audio as much as I am. lol. Will for sure be holding another one in the near future.

I will be at the salinas show this weekend!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

hopefully there is a good amount of people. dont really wanna drive almost 2 hrs for 5 cars to be there.

I will be at the salinas show this weekend! 

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

hopefully there is a good amount of people. dont really wanna drive almost 2 hrs for 5 cars to be there.
Should be 5 members of team ssc from sac. And 5-6 members of team audio connection a few locals. And a few from la Should be a nice turn out hopefully for both days

sweettttt. I cant wait. and Im curious to see what my 18 will do. Im not into chasing numbers but its always cool to know. This will be my first time entering my own vehicle.

sweettttt. I cant wait. and Im curious to see what my 18 will do. Im not into chasing numbers but its always cool to know. This will be my first time entering my own vehicle.
was great to meet you and help ya out with your setup over the weekend man, glad you had a good time. hope to see you around more. if you wanna see where more shows are always check out termpro.com for the calender of shows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.