Central Region Centerville and Bryan Ohio Events

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
i hope there is a good turn out at both events. i really want to hear some loud cars. it has been to long since anything 150+

I'll be there and im pretty sure i'll be competing...but does anyone local do work on amps?
..The xxx10k apparently had it's screws vibrated loose on the rca/audio audjustment end of the amp and I was getting some fairly nasty sounds from the btl, so I looked through my setup for the cause and reattached the 2 screws that I found and the situation is much better but I found that in the time that it was all unscrewed, the power light must have gotten loose and is no more (need to pull the amp and open it up...the light is probably right inside), so I kind of was wondering if anyone could give me a hand with it, might also have some small issues with the insides of the rca inputs...

Still works n all, but definitely isnt 100% //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
you should try and make it up to the bryan show. i want to see that dual alty system you have. Plus it would be nice to see some non mainstream stuff there. I have a feeling it will mostly mainstream stuff there but :crap:idk

ok guys i have a question. i was talking to my buddy today about the comps and explaining bass race and the classes and whatnot. he then asked me "what if you dont hit atleast a 120+"

I didnt really know what to answer. I noticed that the rules state classes for 120+ but not 119-(although i seen that some shows have this 119- class). So what happens if you go to the show, go to registor and qualify and you dont hit a 120+, do they just sorry sorry about your luck lol

ok guys i have a question. i was talking to my buddy today about the comps and explaining bass race and the classes and whatnot. he then asked me "what if you dont hit atleast a 120+"
I didnt really know what to answer. I noticed that the rules state classes for 120+ but not 119-(although i seen that some shows have this 119- class). So what happens if you go to the show, go to registor and qualify and you dont hit a 120+, do they just sorry sorry about your luck lol
.i seriously doubt that would happen. 120 is easy to break anyways. 6x9's could do that. im sure u or your friend will be fine.

.i seriously doubt that would happen. 120 is easy to break anyways. 6x9's could do that. im sure u or your friend will be fine.
thats purtty much how i answered it

i think the question was more for general knowlege or something. his system jams pretty good, couple memphis pr 10s old crossfire tek150.2 not to bad souldnt have a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

but for real, i was on the dbdrag site looking at old show results and there was one in Michigan that had like 8 people with in their 119- class..i was like wtf

thats purtty much how i answered iti think the question was more for general knowlege or something. his system jams pretty good, couple memphis pr 10s old crossfire tek150.2 not to bad souldnt have a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
yea . that right there is over 120 im sure... i forget what it is but a person just talking normal is close to 100 dbs. lol. 120 is no challenge. expecially with 2 10's.. im sure he'll bass race fine in the 129 class or the 119 class..

yea . that right there is over 120 im sure... i forget what it is but a person just talking normal is close to 100 dbs. lol. 120 is no challenge. expecially with 2 10's.. im sure he'll bass race fine in the 129 class or the 119 class..
ya..he should be ok....i kinda hope i do good as well but this will be my first real bass race event. still kinda fuzy on what i should tune my box to since its on music

am proly no serious threat with one 10" ssd and 800watts and being an aboluste bass race rookie

Any halfway decent setup should do at LEAST a low 130.

I've seen stock 6x9's in a blazer do a 122.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.