CDX-c90

to honestly tell you the truth the higher bit technology is prolly least important out of everything. i really good single bit is very solid (like eclipse) im prolly gonna catch hell from the car audio/ audio gods but i think lower noise floor and the digital out mean more. the higher voltage out with a really strong s/n ratio is prolly most important. the eq part in the digital domain is important as well but these guys sit around talking specs like its a night and day thing..its not i'll bet money out right they cant tell diff. theeeeee most important things are no noise and everything about your speakers..as speakers are the least "perfect" thing in ANY audio system. fiber out also rejects noise =very clean signal= very good building block. those guys that mod their stuff imo are crazy

yours can do alot man i wouldnt fret like i said doubt you could tell the diff real world anyway...lol on coolness looks id like the p9 as well just at first i thought it was the same ol pioneer inspector gadget set up... which in mho is what the f1 alpine is now. i mean come on how good is the mic in it? we all know self "hearing" systems **** anus. anything over 102 db s/n is awesome. plus u have fiber out not too much more than you can ask for

Originally posted by audiolife yours can do alot man i wouldnt fret like i said doubt you could tell the diff real world anyway...lol on coolness looks id like the p9 as well just at first i thought it was the same ol pioneer inspector gadget set up... which in mho is what the f1 alpine is now. i mean come on how good is the mic in it? we all know self "hearing" systems **** anus. anything over 102 db s/n is awesome. plus u have fiber out not too much more than you can ask for
I would most definately NOT trade my P9 for the c-90. I'd just like to have one with it's processor. I'm thinking about starting a collection of alleged "hi-end" decks. I wish I had not sold my P1R:( Now that deck was the greatest. Clarion also had a deck with a stow-away processor.

Originally posted by Fabulas I would most definately NOT trade my P9 for the c-90. I'd just like to have one with it's processor. I'm thinking about starting a collection of alleged "hi-end" decks. I wish I had not sold my P1R:( Now that deck was the greatest. Clarion also had a deck with a stow-away processor.
Dammnit Fabulas...I thought my deck was 'high end', now you make me feel like I own a Sony Xplod deck....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

alright, so lets say i get this elusive c90. i'm going to need a decent 4 channel amp for my speakers. what are some good, cheap 4 channels that u guys know of. i was lookin at a soundstream one, PIC 2.440, that sound good to u guys, or is there something out there that's better for cheaper?

Maybe check out US Acoustics...good power, and cheap, too. Crossfire and such also come to mind - not exactly cheap, though.

- Steve

Originally posted by audiolife to honestly tell you the truth the higher bit technology is prolly least important out of everything. i really good single bit is very solid (like eclipse) im prolly gonna catch hell from the car audio/ audio gods but i think lower noise floor and the digital out mean more. the higher voltage out with a really strong s/n ratio is prolly most important. the eq part in the digital domain is important as well but these guys sit around talking specs like its a night and day thing..its not i'll bet money out right they cant tell diff. theeeeee most important things are no noise and everything about your speakers..as speakers are the least "perfect" thing in ANY audio system. fiber out also rejects noise =very clean signal= very good building block. those guys that mod their stuff imo are crazy
I agree

Originally posted by Moocow16 well i found both of them for $400, so considering price is out of the question, i just want the best one. so i guess i'll get the 4000x, yay:)
Where did you find a 4000X for 400 bucks? And the 210 shouldn't be more expensive than 250 NIB.

reason i say this is eclipse did a blind fold test at ces and iasca finals and noone guessed right very often kinda like the amp challenge richard clark has

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.