CDT Sale

Oh no, I was in a hurry and made a mistake. Whoopti fu**in do.
of course. car audio calls for quick decisions to be made.
lololol.... anyway, I have the EF-61CF comps and they are quite nice for the money IMO. That's a good price too. I suggest you search the speaker forum here because there are soooo many threads comparing CDT comps to other speakers and list advantages/disadvantages etc. You probably will find more info that way, because people aren't going to post the same thing 20 times //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif GL

I just replaced my M6 with the ES07 and they sound nothing short or amazing! the fron stage is so well rounded now! by the way i have a set of mint M6's for sale $100

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.