Used. Was in .62cu.ft sealed on a clean 500 watts

Price:

$150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

20170207_142204_zpsgsmzw9w5.jpg

20170207_142059_zpsmrnmqn5g.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You can't seem to hold onto that sub lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can't seem to hold onto that sub lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah I got it back in hopes to run it. But I would need a new amp. Not looking to spend money on car audio right now. So its gotta go. Looking at an Infinity Kappa 10 that will take the 400 watt amp I already have

Yeah I got it back in hopes to run it. But I would need a new amp. Not looking to spend money on car audio right now. So its gotta go. Looking at an Infinity Kappa 10 that will take the 400 watt amp I already have
I actually have a kappa 12 right now. Would want to trade???

Still have the QES 1220 for sale? I just killed my current one. Your $150 asking price is more than fair. I'm in Michigan, zip 48178. Doubt there would be much difference in the cost vs shipping. I also have a JL 10W3-V3 4ohm model if you would be interested in a straight up trade. I believe the JL meets your power and volume requirements, provided you are after a 4 ohm load. That said, this is my first time posting/buying on this forum. But, I have some cred over on the DIY forum, and I have stellar feedback on Ebay (Mostly selling car audio). My screen name at DIY is Snow3d and it's Dr.Bigsound on Ebay. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Still have the QES 1220 for sale? I just killed my current one. Your $150 asking price is more than fair. I'm in Michigan, zip 48178. Doubt there would be much difference in the cost vs shipping. I also have a JL 10W3-V3 4ohm model if you would be interested in a straight up trade. I believe the JL meets your power and volume requirements, provided you are after a 4 ohm load. That said, this is my first time posting/buying on this forum. But, I have some cred over on the DIY forum, and I have stellar feedback on Ebay (Mostly selling car audio). My screen name at DIY is Snow3d and it's Dr.Bigsound on Ebay. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Yeah I still have it. Really have my heart set on getting the Infinity Kappa 10. So if you're interested let me know

Yeah I still have it. Really have my heart set on getting the Infinity Kappa 10. So if you're interested let me know
Cool man. I'll take it off your hands for the $150 you're asking. I didn't really want to give up my 10w3 anyway. Hit me with a PM and we can hammer out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...