SOLD CDT HD SQ-12's plus the box

snakeye
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CDT HD SQ-12's plus the box

This is a great set up for you guys, serious SQL, Loud, clean, hard hitting bass to really move your car, I had them in a 350z. I Took my time breaking these in and they are in perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically, they are less than a year old.

Here is a link to the CDT web site: http://www.cdtaudio.com/es_sq_subs.htm

They come with the sealed box and beauty cover, I built the box to spec for these(it is dual compartment). They are designed for a sealed enclosure but I have read that they do just as well in a ported setup. The subs alone cost me $600, the box was almost $400. It is a small box so it fits great in most any car.

I'm asking $400 plus shipping( less if you don't want the box )

I may be interested. I havnt heard much of these subs and cant find anything about them(reviews ect..)

sounds like a small sub made for tight installs ect. Do they get loud at all? how would they compare to say, RE SE's, type R, CVR ect. any idea?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.