SOLD CDT HD 6.5's Brand New

Participant count
  • Participant list

nosaj070
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Hey all, I picked up a set of these in hopes of them dropping right in my car, and well I wasn't that lucky and it would take some significant work to get the mids in. So I have decided to just live with what i've got and sell these puppies. They are 100% unused, I opened both boxes, took the mids out of the box to see if they would fit, and they didn't, so I immediately put them back in the box. The bag containing the tweet mounts was also opened to test fit the tweet. None of the speakers or crossovers have seen any power and are in perfect condition. I already have these things boxed up, and would really prefer not to rip open the boxes to take pics of brand new speakers. I have been around this board for longer than I care to remember and can guarantee you that you will not be disapointed.

Also these are the 6.5" mids.

SatNet 480 crossovers

DRT-25 Tweeters.

I am looking to get 320 shipped out of these, I'm willing to budge slightly simply because I need the cash pretty soon, but I can't lose too much on these. I really don't frequent this place a whole lot anymore, so don't waste your time PM'ing me. E-mail me at jason.f.fulton@gmail.com. Thanks everybody.

are cdt brand good?
Yes, they make some very nice speakers. Granted everything is based upon opinion, having heard HD's in upwards of 15 installs, they are excellent speakers. I was far from happy when i found they would not fit my car and found I had to deal with some relativly crappy coaxials.

Now, I am not an *******, and it appears that you really don't have that much experience as far as car audio goes. And i don't mean anything negative by that, everyoen was in your shoes, I just don't want to see you waste your money like i have. Components, regardless of the brand and model (cost whatever) take some serious time to get sounding right. Proper imaging is much harder than you may think, and many times people feel that due to price differences components are better than coaxials, however it isn't the truth in easily 70% of installs. I removed my 3 series A/D/S components, which are easily some of the highest quality speakers (In my opinion) produced in the past decade. They sounded great, but I replaced them with some Pioneer Rev coax's, and the difference isn't necessarily astounding. They don't sound as good, but considering the cost and time spent tweaking and isntalling they blow them away.

I am not looking to screw someone to make a buck, but if you are truly ready to take the plunge to components these are excellent speakers. With about 100 watts rms it is difficult (impossible rather) to beat these speakers at the price I am letting them go at.

Anyway, after this essay, if you are truly still interested in a substantial amount of work and time to obtain an excellent sounding car audio system these speakers would be an excellent option, and I would be more than happy to coach you through whatever questions you might have. I simply do not want to put some poor 16 year old into the financial trouble I got myself into once I got addicted to car audio.

Everyone have a great night, and if these speakers aren't sold by Sunday they're going on Ebay, regardless of how much I'd like to cut someone a deal here.

Regards,

Jason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.