CDT Eurosports in Camaro?

Riddle6
10+ year member

I have decided on these speakers.....but don't know what kind.....if I should get 2 ways or 3 ways.....not even sure the set up I should use or how many speakers I should use....please help:banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

A 6.5" component set up front in kick panels or in the doors (or in custom door pods) would work very well. You wont even need any rear fill...though be sure to budget in a small 2 channel amp.

- Steve

it would not sound better in the rear also i think it would kill soundstaging. Highs nd mids upfront and close to each other. Lows anywhere else.

Originally posted by Riddle6 Would it sound better if I had some in the rear also??? and what kind should I get ....2-way or 3-way
You'd be happy with two ways...what subs are you running?

- Steve

Not to sure ......I am lookin for mostly SQ but want it loud as well....I have money so I am open for ANY options....I have been lookin at many subs but not sure if they are the right ones.....and you don't think any speakers would sound good in the back? If not what would I do.....just take the factorys out and leave it empty :p lol

What kind of power are you planning to send to your sub? And, are you wanting more than 1 sub in the vehicle?

I own a f-body(97) and have Stereo Integrity 307 components in custom kicks with Peerless 6.5" midbass drivers and a single Stereo Integrity Magnum D2 in the back. You can see pics either on my webshots page or on Stereo Integrity's website under demo cars. There is a peak in a f-body at appox. 45hz. If you have an EQ, it's no big deal...comes right out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif A single D2 in the hatch of mine is more than enough for SQ. And, it will get loud. Now, there is also a guy I know running 3 D2's in a 95 Firebird. He's in the mid-140's with about 600 watts or maybe just hair more on each of them. You can get the Mags right now or by July 16 for $200 shipped in the continental US. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested. Best mix of SQ/SPL I've ever heard. Ask Loyd if they get loud:)

And, for rear fill....definitely wouldn't advise you to do that. You want to build that front stage as best as you can get it, and let the sub(s) take care of any "rear activity" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Josh

What kind of power are you planning to send to your sub? And, are you wanting more than 1 sub in the vehicle?
I own a f-body(97) and have Stereo Integrity 307 components in custom kicks with Peerless 6.5" midbass drivers and a single Stereo Integrity Magnum D2 in the back. You can see pics either on my webshots page or on Stereo Integrity's website under demo cars. There is a peak in a f-body at appox. 45hz. If you have an EQ, it's no big deal...comes right out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif A single D2 in the hatch of mine is more than enough for SQ. And, it will get loud. Now, there is also a guy I know running 3 D2's in a 95 Firebird. He's in the mid-140's with about 600 watts or maybe just hair more on each of them. You can get the Mags right now or by July 16 for $200 shipped in the continental US. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested. Best mix of SQ/SPL I've ever heard. Ask Loyd if they get loud:)

And, for rear fill....definitely wouldn't advise you to do that. You want to build that front stage as best as you can get it, and let the sub(s) take care of any "rear activity" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Josh

**** ur lucky i wish i could get eurosports. get some 6.5 and im sure u wont need any rear filll. a camaro has a small cabin anyway. u should also look into focal utopias. and make sure to get an amp for them.

**** ur lucky i wish i could get eurosports. get some 6.5 and im sure u wont need any rear filll. a camaro has a small cabin anyway. u should also look into focal utopias. and make sure to get an amp for them.
Where can I look at/buy the Utopia's....I have been told from others that the Focals are as good as the Euro's or better? but have no clue where to buy them....and what amp should I run to the speakers? (Obviously lookin at sound quality)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.