CDT Components 6.5 Extra Midbass

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: Midwoofers- Pair of new CL-6M. New pair TW-25. EX-450 x-overs new

Item(s) Description/Condition: CL-6M brand new Power handling: 150-180Watt HPF 100Hz

Cast Frame

Frequency response: 55Hz-4000Hz

Sensitivity:81.65dB

4 Ohm

Rubber surround

Kevlar/fiberglass cone

2OOz magnet

Mounting depth: 2.75"

New TW-25 fabric flush mount tweeters. I have a few other mounts and may be able to accommodate if you don't want flush mount. Run from 1500-20K and sensitivity of 92.5 if I remember correctly. EX-450 2 way x-over with x-over point at 4200 I believe. Very advanced x-overs.

Price: $225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ill pay shipping buyer pays PP

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

An awesome 2 way system. The CL-6m is listed as a woofer on CDT's page, but handles the midrange frequencies with ease do to its large motor, high BL and low mass cone. Sure to put a smile on your face. run them with a 2x50 or a 2x250 and enjoy. About half retail on this set. Woofers etc has the CL=6m for $159 so you could build your own setup or buy from me.

I bought the eu's and put a claim on his PayPal like a jackass due to personal reasons that didn't relate to him. I hope it clears up soon.

He is an A+++ seller and would recommend him to anybody. Speakers came in flawless condition.

Sorry again for acting like a 13 year old douchrbag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.