cdt-cl61 how good compared to mbquart rsc216

Participant count
  • Participant list
i really dont know anything about the quarts but i do have the CL-61a's from thezeb.com i'm giving them 60watts currently (soon to be 80) and they produce some nice midbass...i would say i notice a bit more sound pressure around the 60-100hz area

it's a little late for an answer since i just got the cdt yesterday. so i compared the cdt and my quarts side by side in kickpanels, the quarts has better midbass but cdt has smoother response and better tweets. i'm gonna install the cdt today and let it run for a while. i figure i'm gonna keep the cdt since im going to get a midbass set anyway. thanks for the reply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.