CDT Audio ???

knight384

Canada
Hi, I wanna buy myself a new sound system from the company CDT Audio but I barely don't know anything about it. If someone could suggest me or tell me if it is good or not, affordable or too expensive etc, that would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Knight384

I like my CDT components a lot; The set's model number is EF-61CFi.

As with any component system, be prepared to tune to your liking, even when using the included passive crossovers.

I like them But teh CL-61 I would not use for front stage. Since i have 4 speaker setup. I use these for my rears. Better mid-bass. Now I forge exactly what my fronts are but they did cost nearly $200 for the front set and are exactly what a front stage should be. I like them. They may not be competition speakers but they sound nice. Sound of course will vary by car and you'll want to tune them. CDT has different kinds of crossovers so some of them may provide a various type of sound.

I like them But teh CL-61 I would not use for front stage. Since i have 4 speaker setup. I use these for my rears. Better mid-bass. Now I forge exactly what my fronts are but they did cost nearly $200 for the front set and are exactly what a front stage should be. I like them. They may not be competition speakers but they sound nice. Sound of course will vary by car and you'll want to tune them. CDT has different kinds of crossovers so some of them may provide a various type of sound.
Uh... what?
I can honestly say, after reading it multiple times now, that I found not one shred of useable information in this post. lol

haha, ignore that front stage part

I haven't used them but from what i hear they are very good speakers. They have alot of different models and im not sure how different they are but im sure there are people on this forum that will help you out with that.

I like my CDT components a lot; The set's model number is EF-61CFi.
As with any component system, be prepared to tune to your liking, even when using the included passive crossovers.
I got the same model and I love them. Sound great to me.

If your looking to get some, hit up DjDillioDon on aim. He sells CDT stuff along with Dayton and Morel as well as other stuff. He is a authorized dealer and has great prices. I got my pair from him and had a great transaction.

i have a set of EF-61FG's with TW-25 tweeters. all in all they are a great set of speakers, the tweeters are a little soft for my taste however. they sound great with classical type music, metallica s&m is amazing. drop d metal is a bit muddy sounding but i think its just poor tuning on my part, i still have to tweak my setup a bit more.

Hi, I wanna buy myself a new sound system from the company CDT Audio but I barely don't know anything about it
That's an odd statement. Why so set on a system from CDT without any knowledge about CDT? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I have a set of CDTs in the front of my truck and they are very bright, using a metal tweet currently. I like the accuracy of the titanium tweets but most will prefer silk. Mine are the CL series, I have a good friend who uses the HD series, more laid back but great sound. I think they are a good product for the price. I don't know of there very expensive lines but the 200-500 dollar stuff seams to be great.

I got the same model and I love them. Sound great to me.
If your looking to get some, hit up DjDillioDon on aim. He sells CDT stuff along with Dayton and Morel as well as other stuff. He is a authorized dealer and has great prices. I got my pair from him and had a great transaction.
or you can give the guys a call over at http://www.mainstreetaudio.com/ . Im not greedy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

knight384

knight384
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
djdilliodon