trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio SQA-4075

1 in stock

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New

Underrated slim clean look, clean natural sound.

The best value sound quality 4-Channel amplifier in the car audio industry!

The CDT clean looking amplifier line adheres to the most stringent engineering principles to bring you an unparalleled listening experience in the automotive environment. We offer a very flexible multi use amplifier. Guaranteed values and a detailed power specification of each model. A specific individual birth/test sheet is supplied with each amplifier. SQA-Series Mosfet Class AB amplifiers have internal variable 24/db per octave high and low pass adjustable crossovers. Built-in subsonic filter. 5 way protections. 2 Ohm Stable circuits. Soft Start/mute circuit. Trimode output configuration. Daisy chain through output RCA. Input level controls. The amplifier utilizes massive robust power supplies and amplification stages for the maximum installed flexibility, impact, and reliable performance.

CDT Audio Amplifier Technology: CDT Audio amplifiers have evolved over decades to include components and design features which provide optimal performance and virtually eliminate problems. No money has been wasted building-in features that make no difference to the performance or reliability. On the other hand, every conceivable problem has been anticipated and protection to the degree it is feasible has been included in CDT amplifier. This represents a best of breed philosophy in the industry.

Technical specs and contents:

Power Output:

• RMS @ 4 Ohm: 75W X 4Ch
  • RMS @ 2 Ohm: 120W X 4Ch
  • RMS @ 4 Ohm Bridged: 200W X 2Ch

• S/N Ratio: >100dB
  • THD: 0.03%
  • Channel separation: >55dB
  • Input sensitivity: 0.1V-8V
  • Input impedance: 47KOhm
  • Slew rate: 10V/msec
  • Damping factor: 200 At 4 Ohm
  • Fuse rating: 30A X 2

Dimensions:

• Width: 230.3 mm
  • Height: 55.0 mm
  • Length: 350.0 mm

Price:

$399 with 1 year factory warranty

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the Continental US.

All other locations require a QUOTE.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record. Many buyers have not yet left feedback.

CDT AUDIO SQA 4075 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

I purchased this amp on a few days ago because I was intrigued by the crossover selections, simple black design, small size and positive reviews that I read on it's older big brother the CDT Audio SQA 4100. This amp was installed on Saturday and everything took me 1 hour and a half from start to finish to get my system going. It was tuned with my DD1 and the crossover frequency was set with my CC1. When I first listened to a few tracks (jazz, Anita Baker, Seal, etc) they were at very low volumes because it was early in the morning. Once I got back in my truck about 2 hours later, I was able to play my music a little louder. The dynamics, clarity and cleanness of my music really surprised me. I listened to almost everything I could from rock, R&B, oldies and some old school rap and I was speechless. This amp is rated at 75 watts x 4 at 4 ohms and these specs are obviously underrated. I have heard many amps from JL Audio, RF, Alpine PDX, PPI (old school), old school RF, Polk Audio, MTX, McIntosh, Zed, Lanzar Optidrive (Zed) and Arc Audio. In my mind this amp has made my system sound the best. My experience goes back to 1988 and I am really impressed. There were others that came close to the uncolored smooth sound such as the Arc KS 300.4, KS 125.4, Zed Draconia and PPI PCX 480. Please give this amp a second look if you are looking for an excellent mids and highs amp for your system. BTW, this is a good old fashioned class AB amp that gets warm after about an hours play but never gets hot to the touch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.