CDT audio Gold series Eurosport whats better ?

Hevychevyjeff
10+ year member

So I just picked these up ES-620Z - CDT Audio EuroSport 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers

I am very very happy with them. I did the proper steps to deaden the doors,ect Do they sound great. Now i'm not a super stereo guy, and I haven't heard many great systems usually just bass in the trunk.

Well my question is, for 1,200 buck what would be a major improvement on these? any specific speakers. I have a authorized Focal dealer by me that will give me a good deal, so I was thinking them.

The reason i'm asking is how great they sound I might save up and put these in my wifes 05 maxim and upgrade my car. All I can say is wow.

The new/updated replacements for the K2P Focals would get loud and clear, and are probably better than the CDT's.

How much mounting depth you have in your doors for the mids?

The new/updated replacements for the K2P Focals would get loud and clear, and are probably better than the CDT's.
How much mounting depth you have in your doors for the mids?
I'm not sure. Quite a bit the CDT's fit no problem. and I had plenty of room in the rear, and in the front inside the door panel.

I was looking at the Focal K2's,

Talked to the wife she said would rather take a trip then for her to get speakers, she thinks i'm crazy. so I guess i'll just be happy with what I got, and when they take a crap upgrade then.

Thanks, for the replies

Head over to DIYMA, those guys are a lot more SQ oriented than we are here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah, go there and check out all the ads so you'll know what to buy w/o even asking. that's pimp.

i am selling the set of cdt es gold but a newer version than yours

yellow is the older

orange is the newer

black is the newest

$ 200 bucks 6.5" with 560I crossovers

for $1200 you can do better , that is alot of money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Hevychevyjeff

10+ year member
Hevychevyjeff
milwaukee wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from