CDT 2 way Componenets with ES-010 Wide Dispersion

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: Pair CL-61 woofers. Pair EX450 X-Overs. Pair ES-010WD Retail at $249 alone

Item(s) Description/Condition: CL-61 were used to mock up a door panel, otherwise new. EX-450 new. ES-010WD 2" Mid/Tweeters new

Price: $325

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$10 shipping I pay paypal

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
These wide bands are unbelievable. I can change setup to a higher end CL-6M mid woofer or a pair of EU-6 mid woofers if youd like for a little more $. The wide bands are bnib and retail for $249 plus shipping and tax by themselves.

Nice little setup. The wide bands are the ticket on a 2 way system for sure. I run them in my truck with CDT EU-6 mids and wow, what great sound and staging. can supply you with a 2 way setup using the EU-6 if you would like for a little more.

Awesome sounding setup with the wide band wide dispersion Mid/tweeter. Price drop- $315 gets you this awesome sounding setup.

Mid woofer changed to EU-6 since CL's all gone. Same price and a WAY better mid woofer. From CDT-EU 6

EU norm 6.5” cast mid woofer

Technical specs and contents:

1 pr EU 6 6.5” cast mid-woofer

Power handling: 170 watt RMS @ HPF 120Hz.

Frequency response: 65Hz-20.000Hz.

Impedance: 4 Ohm

Sensitivity: 91.6 dB

Mounting depth: 2.74”

Hi. Would you possibly be interested in selling me just the pair for 6.5 2 ways? Let me know. Im definitely interested.
These are component sets. Not coaxes(2ways) if you need some of those. If Jason doesn't have any. I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...