cd recievers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
1 more thing..i want one that plays cd-rs..if the link i posted is not the right cd player could you please suggest a place where i could get the right 1 for under $150?

I would not buy a pyramid ANYTHING! If you are trying to save cash, buy a cheap Sony or an Alpine. The biggest differance that you would notice is that an Alpine or Sony or even JVC would sound MUCH better and last you alot longer. You get what you pay for.

YES!! Stay away from Pyrmid...

In my own experience, the most reliable headunits on the shelf for lower budget consumer out there is Pioneer. Ive had bad personal experiences with Sony Explod (i wouldnt touch any HU sony unless it was the Mobil ES series), and good luck finding a cheap Alpine. Lata

I'm not saying that pyramid is the greatest, but don't knock it until you've tried it. My band has used Pyramid's 8 ohm 15 inch subs with an 800 watt PA amp for about 5 years now - the sound isn't bad and we have never had a problem with the Pyramids.

Also - to answer your question - For the most part a CD player and a CD receiver are the same. There are a few CD head units that don't have an internal amp, so watch for that. Also, there are CD players that don't have radio tuners and just play CD's. But like I said, almost all CD players and receivers are the same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

noah yorke

noah yorke
california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Stephen_c