Cca

Surplus spool of mechman wire

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Soft jacket true 0 gauge

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well all I can say from reading various different things and talking to many people. I have three brand new 50ft spools of CCA execution audio wire I was going to use in my vehicle and at the last minute ordered some 2/0 EB flex welding cable, haven't even got it yet. But they say if your going to do it right do it right the first time and get welding cable and I am.

Well all I can say from reading various different things and talking to many people. I have three brand new 50ft spools of CCA execution audio wire I was going to use in my vehicle and at the last minute ordered some 2/0 EB flex welding cable, haven't even got it yet. But they say if your going to do it right do it right the first time and get welding cable and I am.
People "say" that, but just because you use OFC doesnt mean you are doing it the "right way". Either way is the right way or companies wound not sale it.

Theres nothing wrong with running CCA wire as long as you know its limits or run multiple runs of it. I run 0g Bullz Wire but i have 4 runs(i had a bunch of wire so i used it). Like Disturbed said above there a people doing over 50s with CCA and are just fine. My teammate in his previous car had all CCA and was doing high 54s & low 55s

I was doing low-mid 50s with cca wire. But it's just like the old saying. If your going to do it,do it right... If your in this hobby for the long haul buy welding wire one time and be done with it. No need for cca.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.