Cca or ofc

Thanks for your help , I found the search button Mr big helper
Well, almost guaranteed you're not going to get any other answers that weren't stated in that thread. Long story short, if you can afford it, get OFC.

I just scrolled all the way to the bottom to post a reply and say to go with ofc as you will eventually will when you want more power. I did not listen, bought 1/0 cca and ended up buying welding wire at the end since my curiousity got the best of me. I kept asking myself "what if I had ofc? Would I get more power out of my amps? Would it be louder?" The answer was yes yes and yes of course the power I was running required alot more amperage to be run. 4 guage cca is good but the question should be more like what kind of amperage is needed to power the amp to its potential and will I want more power later on? That should determine what you need.

I will never buy cca again, I always end up upgrading until I have the better product eventually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.