Cascade Omega 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nobody's Louder
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey everybody I was wondering how does the Cascade omega 15" stack up against the AQ 15" HDC3, and the 15" IA DP. I am just wondering because I know they are a smaller company but look promising, and have heard great things about them. Reason being is Im looking for a 15" sub under $400 or 2 12's whichever will be louder, to go in a 94 Firebird trans am. The biggest box I can fit is 4.8ft3 before displacement. Unless I wall it. (not really wanting to but will if have to) I to want get the highest score possible on a TL.

I am open to any suggestions that may be better then the ones I have listed. Thanks for any input.

If that is your goal, I would worry more about setting up your environment and gathering as much information on successful box designs than picking a speaker.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If that is your goal, I would worry more about setting up your environment and gathering as much information on successful box designs than picking a speaker.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Sorry dont completely understand as in what you mean lol

Cuz I cant exactly have more then one design, only thing i can do is either sealed or ported and the sub and port have to be facing up, as far as I know. unless somebody has an idea to something different, that I cant think of.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Sorry dont completely understand as in what you mean lol

Cuz I cant exactly have more then one design' date=' only thing i can do is either sealed or ported and the sub and port have to be facing up, as far as I know. unless somebody has an idea to something different, that I cant think of.[/quote']

Its all about building and testing, I know we have had quite a few different boxes for the same 2 sub's im using and its done a wide variety of scores on the TL... You have to try sub up , port up, sub back port back, and various combinations, then once you've found which way to face the sub and port, you have to try different size enclosures at different frequencies, then decide how much power to use and what class you want to be in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nobody's Louder

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Nobody's Louder
Cape Coral, Tallahassee, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date