Northwest Region CarToys Tent Sale

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Cool story....
It'd be great if we could get the CA crew out there on Sunday...

Ridn -- since you posted first...just set a time and place for folks to gather at....
There you are...or were. You prob don't remember me but I bought that blown DD 9515 from ya long ago. Met up in person at that car toys tent sale location.

When Alma was at the Northgate tent sale (2005), I judged her Bronco for SQ, after Gary Biggs changed it from SPL to SQ. I also met Mad Mike from Pimp My Ride there, and we talked a little about the cars competing. But the coolest part was a long time ago (1998 at the Southcenter Magnolia) I had gotten a poster of the Bronco and got Alma to sign it. Then I met her at the sale in 2005, and afterwards, me, Alma, and some guys from Team Shadow (BC) went out to dinner. Team Shadow invited her up to BC for their show the next day, so in the morning, I picked her up at her hotel on my way up since I was also judging that show (and also took her back afterwards). I also took my poster from 98 and had her sign it again, so now I have a big poster of the Bronco with 2 signatures from Alma. I also saw her again at the 2005 IASCA finals and then again at the 2006 Car Toys sale when they moved to Southcenter. I think she completely retired from car audio after that summer.
Your right...I think she retired from car audio because things weren't going in her direction rather in the manufacturers direction...correct me if I'm wrong. But was still a surprise to see her there. Also saw those JBL 6000 watt amps in person. Made me look like a midget, those things were so dam huge. Since I can't make the tent sale, there's gotta be another meetup sometime next month or so...before summer is gone and the snow hits us again. For sure I'll have some time off then so should be easier.

There you are...or were. You prob don't remember me but I bought that blown DD 9515 from ya long ago. Met up in person at that car toys tent sale location.
Hey Denis how ya been man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Your stereo looks pretty nice man...

Drop me a PM...I don't post on here too much...

We should definitely meet up again!

If I can make it -- I will be there (this Sunday) in the afternoon.

nothin major.

went down to it today.

prices ******.

i didn't show up til 9 so nothin was around.

chatted with some installers/salesman.

happened to run into a IASCA judge.

a couple "demo" cars of some companies

sorry for crappy pics.

JBL

SSPX0191.jpg

RF

SSPX0194.jpg

SSPX0193.jpg

Pioneer

SSPX0195.jpg

i had more but deleted off camera.

and i left my SD card //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

will update this sunday when i go back.

Was the IASCA judge Phil Nease? Last time I saw him, he was the Focal rep at the 06 or 07 tent sale. But I know he was the substitute SQ judge for a BC show in June when I had to back out so that I could go judge the Pioneer Build-off in Long Beach.

Was the IASCA judge Phil Nease? Last time I saw him, he was the Focal rep at the 06 or 07 tent sale. But I know he was the substitute SQ judge for a BC show in June when I had to back out so that I could go judge the Pioneer Build-off in Long Beach.
mm i didn't catch his name but he gave my friend his card.

he works at the Kirkland CT as an installer.

was mainly imports there, just 2 suv's. one of the suv's had decent setup but was claiming 160's and had 3 15'' orion hcca's sealed off 3 orion 5000 amps. had 6 kinetiks running off stock alt dipping to 11.5 lol. Vidz coming in a little

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.