Northwest Region CarToys Tent Sale

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
They doing a comp all the days? Cuz sat I might make it or thursday I might put a few 12's in the van and run it up for fun. Might put a batt bank in the burban take the kids too what's the times they are running the mic

Thursday 8/13

First 50 people in attendance receive a free ticket to PINKS All Out Aug. 15th at Pacific Raceways!

Check out a Robinson R-22 helicopter, on-site all day! And enter daily for you chance to win a one-hour scenic ride for two ($410 value). Drawing at 5 p.m.

Live Bands: 5-6pm and 7-8pm

Friday 8/14

First 50 people in attendance receive a free ticket to PINKS All Out Aug. 15th at Pacific Raceways!

Check out a Robinson R-22 helicopter, on-site all day! And enter daily for you chance to win a one-hour scenic ride for two ($410 value). Drawing at 5 p.m.

Northwest Summer Car Show Series Pre-Party: 4-8pm A chance to earn up to 30 additional car show points and win some great prizes!

Live Band: 5-6pm

Team Exotik Car Club display, featuring a Lincoln Navigator, Acura NSX and Nissan 350Z: 7-9 p.m

Live DJ Music with Car Toys' Aftershock - a one-of-a-kind 18-wheel mobile stereo system! 7-9 p.m.

Saturday 8/15

First 40 people in attendance receive a free ticket to the 32nd Annual LeMay Car Show and Auction August 29th!

Enjoy free Dr. Pepper and enter for your chance to win a 2010 Chevy Camaro! 9 a.m.-9 p.m

Volkswagen Car Show featuring 50 vehicles: 10 a.m.-3 p.m

Autograph session with Seattle Mariners centerfielder Franklin Gutierrez, presented by Boost Mobile! 12-1 p.m.

Live Bands: 10-3pm and 7:30-8:30pm

Sunday 8/16

Traffic Jam Car Show 12-5pm All makes and models welcome to compete for a $1,000 cash prize and a feature article in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine. $20 vehicle entry; spectators free!

Live Bands 11-12pm & 1-5pm

yeah they told me about it.wtf is the preparty supposed to be?

i think its for NWM.com and i guess theres gonna be most of the cars that are gonna be at the show and their doin free nos n nos games. I read its like NOS pong, NOS flip coin, and a NOS chugging contest. i can already tell someone is about to throw up lol.

I was travelling all day yesterday and while on the plane thought I should see who's going, then I finally got a chance to get online today and see y'all are already thinking the same thing. But I'll be there Sunday afternoon, after I take the kids to Husky Picture Day. Might go Saturday afternoon for the VW show if I head over the mountains early enough. Not participating in anything, just viewing and seeing what I shouldn't be buying right now. Are y'all meeting up somewhere? I'd like to see what you guys are thinking of for future shows and stuff and actually meet some of you guys in person.

I know they are having a Car Show, But I did not see anything about Audio Comp or them having a meter of some sorts.

Either way its something fun to do and kill a sunday afternoon.

They doing a comp all the days? Cuz sat I might make it or thursday I might put a few 12's in the van and run it up for fun. Might put a batt bank in the burban take the kids too what's the times they are running the mic
idk about a mic.

come down sunday.

Where abouts is it? Last yr I think it was at a diff location in Kent somewhere. Before it was always at the Northgate Mall area. I met Alma Gates there a few yrs back. I didn't know I was gonna meet her and of course didn't bring a camera.
When Alma was at the Northgate tent sale (2005), I judged her Bronco for SQ, after Gary Biggs changed it from SPL to SQ. I also met Mad Mike from Pimp My Ride there, and we talked a little about the cars competing. But the coolest part was a long time ago (1998 at the Southcenter Magnolia) I had gotten a poster of the Bronco and got Alma to sign it. Then I met her at the sale in 2005, and afterwards, me, Alma, and some guys from Team Shadow (BC) went out to dinner. Team Shadow invited her up to BC for their show the next day, so in the morning, I picked her up at her hotel on my way up since I was also judging that show (and also took her back afterwards). I also took my poster from 98 and had her sign it again, so now I have a big poster of the Bronco with 2 signatures from Alma. I also saw her again at the 2005 IASCA finals and then again at the 2006 Car Toys sale when they moved to Southcenter. I think she completely retired from car audio after that summer.

When Alma was at the Northgate tent sale (2005), I judged her Bronco for SQ, after Gary Biggs changed it from SPL to SQ. I also met Mad Mike from Pimp My Ride there, and we talked a little about the cars competing. But the coolest part was a long time ago (1998 at the Southcenter Magnolia) I had gotten a poster of the Bronco and got Alma to sign it. Then I met her at the sale in 2005, and afterwards, me, Alma, and some guys from Team Shadow (BC) went out to dinner. Team Shadow invited her up to BC for their show the next day, so in the morning, I picked her up at her hotel on my way up since I was also judging that show (and also took her back afterwards). I also took my poster from 98 and had her sign it again, so now I have a big poster of the Bronco with 2 signatures from Alma. I also saw her again at the 2005 IASCA finals and then again at the 2006 Car Toys sale when they moved to Southcenter. I think she completely retired from car audio after that summer.

Cool story....

It'd be great if we could get the CA crew out there on Sunday...

Ridn -- since you posted first...just set a time and place for folks to gather at....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.