Carbon Fiber Wrap, does this one look incredible or what?

I used it in my Magnum, looks great.

2010-12-19_18-07-16_336.jpg

DSC06262.jpg

I've used this stuff before, its god awful for exterior... that, and its really hard to wrap things that are not boxy... To be totally honest I wouldnt ever use it again

Well the only thing Im worried about is how it holds up, like I only want it on the top of my spoiler not the bottom, so Ill have to make a cutline, how good would THIS stuff stick down, can it be easily lifted off with a fingernail?? Or will it just lift after seeing some weather??

It doesnt say much about how hard it sticks, and if it would stick to body filler coverred pods or anything.

I think Im gonna go with it unless someone says the crap wont stick and stay stuck

Well the only thing Im worried about is how it holds up, like I only want it on the top of my spoiler not the bottom, so Ill have to make a cutline, how good would THIS stuff stick down, can it be easily lifted off with a fingernail?? Or will it just lift after seeing some weather??
It doesnt say much about how hard it sticks, and if it would stick to body filler coverred pods or anything.

I think Im gonna go with it unless someone says the crap wont stick and stay stuck
anyone????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.