SOLD Car stuff BLOWOUT

BigPimpin18
10+ year member

Ok I was cleaning out my garage today and I have some much stuff for sale it's not funny.

I have:

Streetglow Gold series blue underglow- $100

unlimited amount Streetglow blue, or white Neon rods- $10

Blue streetglow strobe lights- $10

15 or more Blue Varad LED singles- $2 each

Ractive Sport pedals for a manual silver with black inserts- $15

Polished aluminum Shift knob with 6 blue LED's- $15

Stock Acura CL black leather shift knob

Pioneer Premier 6x9" 3-way speakers- $60

No named 6x9" speakers- $10 they do work

Rockford Fosgate 200w 2 channel amp- $45

20 feet of blue 4 gauge wiring- $15

12 feet of blue 1/0 gauge wiring and Ring terminals- $25

Clifford Concept 450 Car alarm- $100

12" Kicker L7 S12L72 in SPL box- $300 OBO

I will sell the sub without the box

Kenwood Kac-X811D 1016W RMS @ 1 ohm amp- $400 OBO

Optima Yellow Top 34/78- $100

The battery does work, I had it in my car as the second battery, but it don't use it anymore.

Lightning Audio Battery isolator- $20

ANL Fuse and fuse holder- $10

If anyone is serious about buying anything I will send photo's.

Anything and everything is sold as is, none of my speakers/lights are ruined. They all work. The reason why I'm getting rid of all this stuff is because I had it in my truck and now i have a green car, so blue doesn't go too well with the color scheme. And for the speakers those were also in my truck. I gave my truck to my cusin because I had the subwoofer from it stolen along with the second battery.

The amp model number is 6041S. The amp I just had serviced. It is so low because i want to get rid of these things. I'm going to go take pics right now of the stuff.

yea sorry for that I posted the correct part number on the website.

I've never done this paypal thing, so if I just need to give you my email that I used to sign up with it it is basketballstud3948@hotmail.com and now you know you have to pay for the shipping? Give me your address and once I get paid the $45 as a deposit and than let you know how much the shipping is and you can pay me that amount and I will ship it ground. And I will get a discount on it since my sister works with UPS. Thanx bro.

Hello,

Do you have better pics of the Blue StreetGlow Strobes? I'm sorry but I couldn't make them out in the pics.How many are there?Condition and age of them?

Thank You for your Time and Help~ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .

Regards,

*{Ray}*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.