Southeast Region Car Show- Miami Lakes- Jan 29

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
okay like i said before....even if they tell you dont pay....its a ****ing parking lot....tell them youre shopping and walking through the parking lot to find your car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif anyways...naw dude **** that why pay 25 bucks i dont want to compete.....now im starting to doubt that ill have everything by the 29th....only way it will happen is if my boi pays me my 100 bucks back and i figure out whip amp kit i want to buy

okay like i said before....even if they tell you dont pay....its a ****ing parking lot....tell them youre shopping and walking through the parking lot to find your car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif anyways...naw dude **** that why pay 25 bucks i dont want to compete.....now im starting to doubt that ill have everything by the 29th....only way it will happen is if my boi pays me my 100 bucks back and i figure out whip amp kit i want to buy
the store is tighter than a buttcrack they cant get more than 5 people in that store so it will be outside.

man i love the laggin double posts. anyone else keep getting logged out?

I might pay the $25 to get metered. But I know I don't even compare to Raisedin305, his sh@t pounds pretty hard. I wonder how many single sub trunk vehicles will be in the comp? I may win by default, lol.

I might pay the $25 to get metered. But I know I don't even compare to Raisedin305, his sh@t pounds pretty hard. I wonder how many single sub trunk vehicles will be in the comp? I may win by default, lol.
I think your 1 x 15" goes against 2 x 12"s in them competitions. Dont know how loud you will read since you cant modify the car. dbs are more than just the box. but I will see you there.

I think your 1 x 15" goes against 2 x 12"s in them competitions. Dont know how loud you will read since you cant modify the car. dbs are more than just the box. but I will see you there.
I know, but it's alot louder then the 2 SE 12's. I just want to know what it measures.

Somethings in the air, my bx1500d is cutting on and off randomly. I checked all of the connections and the sub seems fine too. WTF I was hoping for a loose wire or something. I have a feeling that one of the components on the amp is starting to go.

well im going to have my RE AUDIO SX15 with me at the show....still hasnt been powered and still brand new....looking for 220 firm....since everyones systems seem to be shitting on them maybe someone would like a temp. replacement =)....anyways....just incase anyone is interested ill have it.....someone please take this off my hands i seriously have no use for it and i really REALLY need the cash

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.