Northeast Region Car Show/Competition in Springfield, MA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
wohoo ill be there.. there needs to be one in WORCESTER!!
btw whats the address
Its right off RT 20, I would take the pike to exit 8 Palmer, take a right, then 2nd light take a right on Rt 20 then it is about 10 miles up the road right after the mall.

When you go from a nice area to a shithole you will know you are getting close.

so Circuit is actually hosting a show? i was pushing for a show in nashua, NH for the longest time when i worked there, the parking was the issue, whereas my management was full of tools who did not want to give up 3 hours of HE business to help draw in 12volt business... I quit there long ago :p got aggravated at management and couldn't deal with having incompetent trained employees, and i was only the senior, not even asst. mgr, ionno how he dealt with it.

I may show up, but my 240sx isn't nearly CLOSE to being done at all yet, so as to having that prepared, it's a long shot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.