Car Audio Shop Sound Boards & Glass Display Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Any new shop owners or anyone opening a shop? I have two mobile authority soundboards for sale. These came out of circuit city and have all the switchboard modules. They are 8 ft tall by 10 ft wide. They will hold up to 12 headunits, 10 pr of speakers, and 12 subwoofer enclosures, and 8 amps. This is a very nice board and would be a nice selling tool to demo product in your store. I also have the power supply for these as well. I have 3 glass display counters as well that can be used to display inventory. They are currently in my storage and you will need a uhaul or big trailer to haul. If seriously interested I will post pics.

Thanks

bbeljefe may be interested...
Sorry just seeing your message. Have him contact me if he is still interested.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I am interested what are you asking
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...