• Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 946
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post and not my last. I am the owner of http://www.evaninteractive.com and I am developing my own car audio website. The website will be developed to sell car audio and be an overall community site with news and a forum like this one. I have NO idea of a name for my site and I was hoping to get some ideas that would look great as a logo, sound great when you say it and has NOT been used by any other company. Please share any ideas you may have for a name and a way of displaying it as a graphic. Thanks!

Regards,

Evan

Internet site only. I'm only 15 =0) I have lots of marketing and "selling" experience so it shouldn't be too hard. I have decided to go with quakeaudio.com because it's short, sweet and is pretty catchy. The "quake" is representing "earthquake", not the game or anything like that. When you go to the site it will have a ground shaking theme to it. The site will be developed to have "Gold," "Silver," and "Platinum" accounts that can be purchased. The higher the account the cheaper the car audio gets. I will keep everyone posted on the development. I need some good ideas on how to display the logo, does anyone have any?

Here is a killer idea for your logo, presenting the site. You have QuakeAudio across the screen, then you have the shaking like you said, and the letters loosen and fall down. Kinda like an earthquake that takes down a building. Another idea is to have the letters crackle, little cracks, kinda like the earthquake does to the ground. You could even have them crumble.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.