car audio magazine?

used to subscribe ot mobile entertainment. it's aite, but basically got tired of seein basically the same install in every car. all the installs seem plain now, or similar. i am not sayin i can do those installs now, but i would like to see somethin extravant, like the alpine's civic, which is like a once in a year car that comes like that.

looks like a nice site. read a few articles and they seem pretty good, not to mention FREE! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

I get

Car Audio & Electronics

Mobile entertainment (used to be Car Stereo Review)

Car Sound and Performance

Auto Sound and Security

Truckin

Mini-Truckin

Sport Trucks

Street Trucks

Tail Gate

Low Rider

Low Rider Edge

Dub

Those are the ones I have a subscription too, there are a few others that I pick up now and then...

are there any mags that are SQ oriented?
Car Audio is geared toward higher end systems, mostly SQ...
Mobile Electronics is pretty simmilar, but geared towards mobile video systems and other electronics goodies...

thx smullen, my trial issue of car audio is on it's way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.