car audio file sharing

Participant count
  • Participant list
any one interested in a file sharing / chat proggy just for us car audio freaks ? lol
we can set up a DC++ hub and be able to chat and share files

any one think it would work out ?
yeah i like the idea..i have over 1500 music videos about 6000 mp3s...

Oh yea i would defiantely be up to it you just got limit it to people from here otherwise if you got too many people involved the law will unfortunatley get involved too.

i like the idea. i miss the dc++ hub someone created on the campus network. 1MB/s transfer rates...movies in a matter of minutes...songs in a matter of seconds...miss it so much.

alright i will set the hub up

but i will need someone to host it

im on a 56k connection so i cant

i need someone who has a cable conn that can leave his comp on all day and night

let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.