Car Audio Dealers in Chattanooga, TN

If you want to see a shop that will blow your mind, take a trip to Clarksville and stop in at Sonus Car Audio. I don't have a recommendation for a cheap shop.

Sounds like you want the East Ridge flea market since you said cheap....Just remember spend less and you will ALMOST always get less.........I don't stock a lot of gear but I can get most brands and I am the DC Audio dealer for the area as well.

Honestly you may be better off buying from a dealer on here.May be cheaper also.
Honestly if your from ohio what the **** do you know about anything in TN

OP the closest ones I know to you is mayers audio( brian mayer) in fayetville TN / Audioworks (jason bullock) in I believe crossville TN

And I don' t know if he has a shop but I think @double 07 is from out that way

If you want to see a shop that will blow your mind, take a trip to Clarksville and stop in at Sonus Car Audio. I don't have a recommendation for a cheap shop.[/
If you come to clarksville pm me

your best bet for quality / price is online. i am from the hamilton county area and as far as i can remember, nothing beats online pricing and quality.

Thanks everyone. Sounds like unless I want to travel a little ways I should keep my shopping online. If any of you dealers have any good deals, just pm me and I might be interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.