Car Audio Bracelets and Decals FS

Participant count
  • Participant list

g6ryder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
different items. So first off we have (4) different options of "Car audio bracelets" and we offer (1) style of decals with (3) different color options. Please for all (?) or inquires shoot me and E-mail Stephen(at)Bassheadband-itz.comor PM me here i will get you taken care of in the best possible way and answer all questions to the best of my ability. My PayPal is Stephen(at)bassheadband-itz.com and when you order please specify what your ordering, how many, as well as which colors, ect ect... Or you can order directly from our website at Bass Head Band-Itz

Bracelets follow:

1. Our original "Bass Head" Bracelets they come in (3) Colors. Red W/Black font, White W/Black font, Black W/ Red font. They are 1" thick and 8" around. Price $5.50 Each Shipped

0f6e5404.jpg

42531fc8.jpg

2. Our "Music>Everything" Bracelets they come in (6) Colors. Silver W/Black font, Lime W/Black font, Yellow W/Black font, Royal Blue W/Black font, Navy W/White font, Purple W/Black font. These are .5" thick and 8" around. Price $4.75 Each Shipped

b1d512b0.jpg

998125cc.jpg

3. Our "Sundown Audio" Bracelets, They are a black in color and have the Sundown Audio logo in white font on the front of the bracelet. These are .5" Thick and 8" around. Price $5.00 Each Shipped

89617246.jpg

4. Our newest edition is the "Obsidian Audio" Bracelets, These are also black in color and have the Obsidian Audio logo in Silver font on the front of the bracelet. These also are .5" thick and 8" around. Price $5.00 Each Shipped

7afe2a82.jpg

Decal Follow: We currently carry (1) decal in (3) different colors. They are 3"x 4" cutout decals. They come in Red W/ White, Black W/ White, Purplish W/ White. Price $3.25 Each Shipped

00ddab8d.jpg

0827532d.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.