Capable of 3k - 3.2k?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You will be more than fine. I ran a sundown 3k at .5Ω with 3 Optima Yellow's and a red under the hood for competitions/ daily and was fine. Daily i was only going about 1/2, and even at comp's doing a 3 second burp on a tone i was only at 12.8,
i see, when i compete its on a music average, 3 rounds back to back, but the vehicle can run and rpms can be set up to 2k. so i never actually play my system with the vehicle off anyway

I have less electrical then u and hold a .5 load on a bigger amp .. Takes awhile to get under the 13's .. You should be fine
before when i had the crescendo i didnt have any problems. i never went below 13v, even at idle playing full tilt. but this time im going to be running one less battery in back but will get a better one for under the hood. so it was 4 batts total before. now im trying to only use 3 total

before when i had the crescendo i didnt have any problems. i never went below 13v, even at idle playing full tilt. but this time im going to be running one less battery in back but will get a better one for under the hood. so it was 4 batts total before. now im trying to only use 3 total
I just have a yellowtop upfront , g31 in the rear .. 200 amp alt and I have no problems with around 5k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date