Can't make my mind up

tpmeredith
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Probably going with 4 10's in my next project, and I cant make my mind up on what to get

Trying to keep it economical, as in up to 150 a sub, plan on porting the box if I have the space for it

Any suggestions? Been toying with idea of SA-10, dunno

Plan on running between 600-700watts to each at 1ohm

why not 2 15s, more cone area and cheaper depending upon brand and line.
depending on what the OP goes with 4 10's can easily have more overall motor force than 2 15's.

dc level 3 & DD 1510 would be some good options as well

Maybe something in the FI lineup?
How much do FI subs usually run?

depending on what the OP goes with 4 10's can easily have more overall motor force than 2 15's.
dc level 3 & DD 1510 would be some good options as well
Again how much do DC Level 3's typically run? I've seen some on the forums' date=' saw a guy selling 2 DC Level 3's for a good price (around 200-230 shipped for the pair)

I've heard a lot of good things bout DD, just wish some of these companies had online stores ;\

have u looked at the ssa subs? Ive been looking at those and sundowns. Built in the USA is a big plus!
Ya the SSA store in general is nice, the icon's and incriminator's have caught my eye

Incriminator seems like it'd be more in my price range for 4 of em, as well as SA-10's fitting perfectly in there power-wise and price-wise, i've also seen some SA-10's for pretty cheap

Only problem with SA-10's is on the SSA site it's only sold in D4 and not D2, with 4 of them I can't set that at 1ohm (my amp and electrical isn't .5ohm stable)

What do you guys think of the incriminator lethal injection subs?

Also I might be able to throw em more power if all works out (still iffy),

Found a guy locally selling a Sundown SAZ-3000d for 350 bux, trying to see if its still for sale cause if it is I'm gonna jump on it, resell it here or use it (Might use it, but because it's a sundown it seems inflated in price and could get a more powerful amp for the amount I can sell it for on here)

Also got a guy locally wanting to buy my mojo amp for 400 bux, might try to get 425-450, and talk sundown guy to 325, upgrade for a profit and make profit reselling the sundown, buy a new amp, maybe have a little money to get sub project started //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What do you guys think of the AQ SDC 2.5 10"s or the AQ HDC310

Will the SDC2.510 take 1000w in right box? (It's rated at 600rms)

For 129.99 new seems like the SDC 2.5 10"s are great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tpmeredith

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
tpmeredith
Murfreesboro, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date