CANT FINd XXX HATS. DIRECT ME

yea, i go to all the custom hat websites and they say i have to order a minumum of 12 hats. WTF, gotta start selling for RE i guess.

I dont think there are any custom hat shops anywhere near my area.

There is a place here at most of our malls called Threads...

Among a ton of other things, they carry a type/Brand of hat called Flexfit (in all colors and color combos), they will take an image and digitize it for like 60.00 and keep it on file for you, then they only charge to stitch each item... Hat, shirt, Jacket, etc.. etc...

I got a Flexfit hat for like 10.00, then it was like 12-15.00 to stitch the club logo on front and like 3.00 to put the club URL on the back....

If you had a good image of the XXX and RE logos, you could take it in and get the hookup... I'm actually considering doing this as I'd like ti have an RE Hat, Dickie Work Shirt and Hoodie....

There is a place here at most of our malls called Threads...
Among a ton of other things, they carry a type/Brand of hat called Flexfit (in all colors and color combos), they will take an image and digitize it for like 60.00 and keep it on file for you, then they only charge to stitch each item... Hat, shirt, Jacket, etc.. etc...

I got a Flexfit hat for like 10.00, then it was like 12-15.00 to stitch the club logo on front and like 3.00 to put the club URL on the back....

If you had a good image of the XXX and RE logos, you could take it in and get the hookup... I'm actually considering doing this as I'd like ti have an RE Hat, Dickie Work Shirt and Hoodie....

yup i got a good xxx logo. but not a good RE logo..

Post pics of LOGO please or a link.

thanks

you have to call re for their hats, you want a re logo
RE%20logo.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.