Canada *****!

that is not so bad. the exchange rate today is 1.1944.

i had to buy my equipments at 1.346. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

buy while the American currency is low..

Uhhh, Canada does not ****, Los Angeles, and the United States as a whole *****...I'm moving back next year.

By the way the canadian dollar is on the rise....so quit yer whinin.

I just got off the phone with a Canadian RE dealer and told me the RE Comps are $380 plus tax! That's $437 (about $365 USD). Just thought I'd share...
What is the price quoted normally from the US for them btw?

Couple things:

1. Its a dealer, not direct like most people buy from RE on here, so you have the glory of having to cover the overhead of the people that work in the dealership as well.

2. something that is $365 USD when imported with be subject to both a brokerage fee and GST as well. Will be around $60 total on top of that

So, Canada doesn't ****, but having all the manufacturers in the USA *****!

Anyone want to start a Canadian Audio company with me?

Actually, let me actually install my first system in my car, or else I will have NO credability :p

Have someone else ship them into canada that doesnt have a local dealer, pay the shipping charge from them to you, and throw in an extra 20 bucks for the trouble.

Problem solved.

P
Depends on where in Canada you are, If all goes well with my business online, I'll be moving back to West Vancouver early next year. Will hopefully become a dealer for Adire Audio, RE, and a few other brands as well.

So, Canada doesn't ****, but having all the manufacturers in the USA *****!
Oh shut up and quit your bitchin'........you guys have AVI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh, and I believe the direct price from RE is around $165 or so. I do not know what the U.S. dealer price is.

Save a bit more dough and get AVI. Then complain about how Canada *****. It may be that AVI is all you have, but do you really need anything else?

I just got off the phone with a Canadian RE dealer and told me the RE Comps are $380 plus tax! That's $437 (about $365 USD). Just thought I'd share...

That's what I would have expected. Definitely priced too high in my opinion, but they have to make money somehow.

Would be interesting.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.