can you name this motor?

DSC01013.jpg

not a btl

Adire Brahma MKII or possibly Brahma Extreme...I THINK the Extreme had chromed top and bottom plates.
The RE XXX was double stacked mags w/ the chromed plates.
iirc the brahma extreme is double stacked as well w/ chromed plates just like the re xxx motor

Last edited by a moderator:
another thing i should have mentioned is they only have a single spider

i hooked them up last night at first on one audiopipe 1500d at 2 ohms they sounded good but wanted more power so i wired them down to half a little better

but they didnt come alive until i strapped both 15001s together at 2 ohm and they seem to like it a lot no smells i played with them for about a half hour on the 3k before calling it a night but over all they are walking all over my nightshade on the same power i will have to try and get on the meter and see what they are doing and also try and figure out a box for them since there in 3.5 at 35hz right now and i think its a little small for them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.