can you fit to 12's in a S-10 XTREME Regular Cab?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by AdidasRage16 Does anyone know if you can make a box that will hold two 12" subs in a S-10 XTREME Regular Cab? thanks
You sure can...depending on the mounting depth of the subs, you may not even have to scoot your seats up all that much to gain the proper mounting depth and sufficient airspace.

- Steve

175756_23_full.jpg

315058_3_full.jpg

If you dont want to build one, QLogic, MTX, and JL probably all have pre-built enclosures. I recommend building your own, however.

- Steve

do you know where i can get a box that will fit?

INFO one the subs:

top mount depth 5-13/16"

sealed box volume 0.8-4.0 cubic feet

ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet

If you know anyone that can do it for me or whew i can get a box formlet me know plz.

AIM: AdidasRage16

EMAIL: Adidasrage16@netscape.net

There are guys on the board who will build you a box for a reasonable price, and then plus shipping. All you would need to do is give them the dimensions you want and they would be able to make it for you.

LoneRanger, snova031, and mgaidica come to mind. They all do excellent work. If you lived a lot closer to me I could have done it, but since you are across the continent...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

INFO on the subs:

top mount depth 5-13/16"

sealed box volume 0.8-4.0 cubic feet

ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet

I also wanna put two in the back of it, do you think it will work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.