Can you burn CD's that can write titles that /////Alpine CD players can read?

Abunai
10+ year member

Is there any CD writing software that will display cd titles, and track names, on Alpine CD players? I know the titles don't show if the cd is made in Easy CD Creator 5 Platninum, but they show if you buy any modern cd from the store, do NERO titles display?

Actually, a lot of the MP3s on that cd don't have ID3 tags, it just read the track name. But I know what your talking about.

I'm gonna stop by and play with that 7894 some more today and I'm gonna take in a couple of my cdr's(all of which I've created with CD Creator) to see if it reads the names.

What I would try would be to Rip all the tracks off of the CD to MP3 on your computer. Then use Nero Burning Rom to put them all in order and rename all the files with track titles, then burn the CD as usual, making sure to click the happy little "Write CD Text to CD" button, or else it won't work.

Originally posted by Abunai Is there any CD writing software that will display cd titles, and track names, on Alpine CD players? I know the titles don't show if the cd is made in Easy CD Creator 5 Platninum, but they show if you buy any modern cd from the store, do NERO titles display?
just click the "write cd text" button...you can edit what it writes in the main window where it shows your list of songs, by right clicking and selecting rename

(Roxio and Nero) altho I'd stay away from roxio

Originally posted by Abunai Roxio's CD Text doesn't display, I said that it didn't work, I do know to click the write Text box, thanks for your reply though.
works for me....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

good luck

Gday there mate.

just read your dilema.

I am familiar with your problem, Do you have a choice of which disc write method? because if you do, you want to choose

'Disc at Once'

then there should be a tickbox which has Write CD-Text info as well.... make sure thats ticked.

Then ensure that you have all the song names filled out.........

also, what Operating system are you using... i have noticed that the CD Text writing feature is disabled when you are using it on a NT platform Operating System. ie - Windows NT4, Windows 2000 pro, windows XP Pro.

Hope that helps

Hello, I'm doing disc-at-once w/ write text w/ titles written in, i'm running on XP Pro but I'm still able to select write cd text, titles still don't display =[

hmm........well, like i said, i have not been able to ever get the Text function to work on the NT platform OS's. You're running winXP Pro, which IS the NT platform. If you were running WinXP Home, then it should work..... i dunno, maybe someone else out there has got the Text function to work in Easy CD Creator in XP Pro? i know its never worked for me, hence why i dual boot and have Win98SE and WinXPpro.

Sorry mate! good luck

actually.... this may sound like a stupid question, but have you pressed the Title button on your head unit and got it to say, NO TEXT?

well, all i can suggest is reinstall your OS and dual boot it, load Win98SE first, then load WinXP on, then whenever your Computer boots up it'll ask which operating system you wish to boot up in, XP or 98SE, so choose accordingly....

thats all i can suggest

why dont you write to Roxio and ask them for help??? id say youd get more help outta them then any of us outta here.....

Seeya!

Hate to break it to you but i have a sony 16x burner and windows xp pro and i've gotten cd text to burn on regular cdr's.. I know i've done it with my computer and its always had xp pro on it since i got it less than a year ago.. So maybe its just your burner.. I once had a burner that didnt even have the capabilities to burn cd text but it said it did, but it never worked of course, well with ez cd creator.. it was a 4x hp burner.. FOr some reason though i think i did get cd text to burn on it using nero though.. **** cd text confuses me.. but i so rarely burn regular cd's that i havent played with it enough to know about it, i always burn mp3 cds cus i've had an mp3 cd player for like 3 years now since the first aiwa mp3 deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Abunai

10+ year member
Abunai
Madison, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from