can someone tell mewhat the heck is this for?

Participant count
  • Participant list

enemy31

I just received my two new Infinity Perfect 10.1's in the mail. I opened up the box, and in the bag with the manual and the performance sheet, is this little black foam adhesive spiral cut disk. It is about 4 inches in dia. I thought maybe it was a gasket to use on the sub, but the spiral cutting is way to small to go around the perimeter of the sub. it has peel off adhesive backing on one side and is just black squishy foam on the other. I cannot find anywhere in the manual on on infinity's site that say's what this is for. Has anyone seen this before in the inifinity's and or could tell me what the spiral cut adhesive foam is used for on the install's of the inifinity perfects? thanks.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:

If I'm not mistaken it is a gasket for the sub. Try stretching it out. It should go between the sub and the baffle you are mounting the subs on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that's what I thought at first, but they just didn't seem like they would stretch out properly. Guess I just was worried I would rip the foam if I tugged on it too hard. thanks for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.